Annual Meeting Date Set
The Annual Meeting for Bay Court Condominium Association
will be held on Sunday March 26, 2017
at the Comfort Inn Suites Meeting Rooms in South Burlington, VT.
For details click on Meetings
Bay Court Board to Meet
The Bay Court Board will hold a meeting on February 26, 2017 at 7:00 PM. If you are interested in attending this meeting, please contact Joe Hester Ingram for details. The agenda will include:
- Financial Reports - 2016 Year End and 2017 Budget
- Status of Trash Area
- Discussion about Professional Management
- Consider vacancies on the Board - options to fill positions
- Projects for 2017
- Set the date for the Annual Meeting
Joe Hester Ingram
Telephone 802 371 8810
NOTE - Minutes from Meeting available - Click on Minutes
Notice to Residents 10-29-16
In the spring of 2016 the Bay Court Condo Association elected a new Board of Directors. We have been meeting monthly since April and are writing today to inform you of progress we have made on projects here at Bay Court and to inform you of some future plans. Your board members are:
President, (vacancy - Updated February 2017)
Feel free to contact the board member for your building if you have an issue that warrants discussion. We promise a prompt reply to your questions and concerns. (Updated February 2017) We are also looking for representation from the 100s and 200s building on the board; if you’re interested, please contact Tania Azar or Joe Hester Ingram.
Here are the items we’ve tackled thus far:
- We have terminated our contract with Top Dog landscaping. Bessette’s Lawn Care will begin lawn and snow maintenance starting November 1st.
- We have dismantled the trash corral; residents are keeping the area clean and we don’t feel a need to rebuild the structure at this point.
- The yard behind the 300s building has been regraded to address storm run-off issues.
- We are in the process of removing sumac from the clearing at the entrance.
One of our long-term goals as a board is to get residents in compliance with the community rules. Our first focus in this regard is to address parking issues. Each Bay Court unit is allowed up to two private passenger vehicles, which must be parked in the assigned space and/or the car port.
- We will be sending out forms for you to register your vehicles in the next month; please respond promptly. Forms are also available as a download or print from a quick link on the right side of the home page - "Owner/Resident Registration Form. Registered vehicles will receive a Bay Court window decal that must be displayed.
- Be aware that car ports are the property of the Bay Court Condo Association. Car ports are not meant to be used solely as storage units; there must be enough space for a vehicle to be pulled in at all times.
- If you have more than two vehicles, please contact Joe Hester Ingram at 802-371-8810 as soon as possible to make arrangements for your extra vehicles.
- We will begin enforcement of no parking zones in earnest starting December 1st. These zones include the area in front of the flagpole and the spots at the bases of the stairwells. Vehicles parked in these zones will first receive a warning, and upon second violation will be towed at the owner’s expense. If your vehicle is towed, please contact Handy’s Service Center at 802-862-0656.